Wickes Marlow Fully Glazed Oak 4 Panel Rebated Internal Door Pair - 1981mm x 1524mm
Supplier delivery - from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
Please check for any delivery restrictions before you place your order. You can contact our customer service team by telephone on 0330 123 4123, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE on all orders over £75
For full details on supplier delivered products, please refer to our delivery details page.
A stunningly contemporary oak room divider that uses 8 clear panes of glass allowing natural light to flow between rooms.View product details
- 1981 mm
- 40 mm
- 1524 mm
- 56 kg
- 4 Panel
- Glazing Type:
- Fully Glazed
- Years Guaranteed:
- Certifications Met:
- FSC® Certified
- Standards Met:
- BS EN12150
- Door Pairs
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Engineered for greater resistance to twisting, warping and splitting. Oak veneer material with particle board core
- Sturdy 40mm thick doors that offer extra insulation coupled with a strong and robust rebated edge provides a barrier for draughts between rooms
- Supplied ready to paint, stain or varnish. Not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, polish or wax
- Can be trimmed by up to 6mm off any non rebated edge of each door. Any reductions must be removed equally from each edge. Rebated edge cannot be trimmed
- Certified toughened glass for safety, security and peace of mind. All glazing is clear to maximise the light in your home
- FSC Certified. This is a natural timber product and variations in texture, colour and grain may be apparent
- Door furniture is not included so you can match to your other interior doors. Will require 6 x 76mm Butt Hinges for the doors. Frame not included
- When facing the door from either side the right hand door opens first
- Designed to complement the rest of the Marlow Oak range
- 10 years manufacturing guarantee
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
All supplier delivered products are delivered to the kerbside of your specified delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots.
We are unable to offer Saturday delivery on supplier delivered products.
How much does supplier delivery cost?
Orders up to £75
Orders of £75 and over
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.