Wickes Millbrook Upvc External Bi-fold Door Set White 8ft Wide Left Opening
£2,200.00 per EACH
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
A strong and stylish UPVC fold and slide doors.View product details
- 1948 mm
- 70 mm
- Frame Depth:
- 70 mm
- Frame Height:
- 2090 mm
- Frame Width:
- 2390 mm
- 123 kg
- Fully Glazed
- Number of Doors:
- Opening Direction:
- Folding Direction:
- Glazing Type:
- Clear Double Glazed
- Frame & Hardware
- Heat Loss U Value:
- 1.7 W/m2K
- Years Guaranteed:
- Standards Met:
- Kitemark to BS EN 1279 Pt 2 & 3. Part L
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Overall frame size: 2090 x 2390mm. Left hand opening. Doors open outwards.
- Overall frame size: 2090 x 2390mm. Overall height dimension includes the 70 mm Sill Pack, the overall width requires 10mm gap for fitting adjustments (width)
- This Fold and Slide door comes with four separate panels, a frame, sill pack and also a chrome handle with 3 keys
- The Frame is reinforced with galvanised steel
- Slimline UPVC door which is internally beaded for added security
- Energy efficient Low E Double glazed, A Rated 28 mm, clear toughened safety glass to BS EN 12150-1. U-Value of 1.7W/m2K
- Complies with all Building Regulations regarding thermal performance (Part L) and ventilation (Part F). Does not meet Building Regulations in Scotland
- The Lock Door has a high security, 7 point locking mechanism which incorporates a single dead lock, 2 heavy duty hook bolts, 2 adjustable rollers and a top and bottom shootbolt. Also on the sliding doors there are two shootbolts that engage to provide fur
- Single access door for easy day to day use without having to fully open the set
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over