Wickes Minster Pre-hung Oak Veneer 2067 x 926mm
The oak veneer Minster mortice & tenon glazed pre-hung door with multi-point locking system features a traditional design with a grooved and arched internal panel and leaded central light. The door is pre-hung and aligned in a frame for quick and easy installation. Supplied ready to paint or stainView product details
- 2067 mm
- 44 mm
- 926 mm
- Frame Depth:
- 68 mm
- Frame Height:
- 2067 mm
- Frame Width:
- 926 mm
- 53 kg
- Heat Loss U Value:
- 2.9 W/m2 K
- Oak Veneer
- Years Guaranteed:
- Certifications Met:
- Bs En 12150 And FSC® Certified
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Traditional style Minster pre-hung door has a grooved and arched internal panel and a leaded central light
- Constructed from mixed materials including timber, real oak veneers and man-made materials
- Mortice and tenon construction, and engineered for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting
- The obscured and leaded triple glazing features certified toughened glass to give you peace of mind
- Supplied ready to paint or stain. These doors are not suitable for treatment with any type of varnish, oil, wax or polish.
- This door is also available as both an finished door set and a single door.
- This is a natural timber product and variations in texture, colour and grain may be apparent
- Pre-hung door sets are supplied fitted into a frame with all hardware for quick and easy installation
- Please complete the form on page 11 of the Doors Price List (available to download) and hand it to a member of our store team who will place your order for you.
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Next day delivery
FREE over £75
Order by 5pm to receive your items the next day.
We deliver Monday - Saturday, between 7am and 6pm.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.