Wickes Newland Fully Glazed Pine 8 Lite Internal French Doors with Demi Panel - 2007mm x 1896mm
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
The clear pine Newland French doors & 2 demi-panel option is a popular configuration of the Newland eight-light pine French door range that contains a French door set, 2 demi-panels and an 8 foot pine multi-purpose frame which can be trimmed down in width to suit door opening. (Image shows doors finished in white).View product details
- Frame Depth:
- 135 mm
- Frame Height:
- 2007 mm
- Frame Width:
- 1896 mm
- 81 kg
- 8 Lite
- Number of Doors:
- Number of Side Panels:
- Opening Direction:
- Glazing Type:
- Fully Glazed
- Frame & 2 Demi Side Panels
- Certifications Met:
- FSC® Certified
- Standards Met:
- BS EN 12150
- Framed French Doors
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- This version of the Newland French door range includes a set of French doors, two demi-panels and an eight-foot multi-purpose pine frame which can be trimmed down in width to suit door opening.
- Constructed from mixed materials including solid and laminated timbers
- Engineered construction for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting than traditional timber doors
- Wickes only uses certified toughened glass for safety, security and peace of mind. All glazing is clear to maximise the light in your home
- Supplied ready to paint, stain or varnish. Not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, polish or wax
- This is a natural timber product and variations in texture, colour and grain may be apparent
- Door furniture is sold separately. Use Wickes Rebated Tubular Latches 63mm with these doors, code 164471 & 164453
- French Door set comes with a frame & two demi panels
- These doors are not suitable for trimming
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.