Wickes Newland Fully Glazed Pine 8 Lite Internal Internal French Doors - 1981mm x 1168mm
The clear pine Newland eight-light French doors divide a space effectively and maximise the available light. They have been constructed using wood and real wood veneers, and come supplied ready to paint, stain or varnish (Image shows doors finished in white, frame sold seprately sku 158294).
- 1981 mm
- 1168 mm
- 38 kg
- 1981 mm
- 1168 mm
- 38 kg
- 8 Lite
- Number of Doors:
- Opening Direction:
- Glazing Type:
- Fully Glazed
- Certifications Met:
- FSC® Certified
- Standards Met:
- BS EN 12150
- Frameless French Doors
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- These Newland eight-light French doors allow the easy division of space while maximising the available light
- Constructed from mixed materials including solid and laminated timbers
- Engineered construction for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting than traditional timber doors
- Wickes only uses certified toughened glass for safety, security and peace of mind. All glazing is clear to maximise the light in your home
- Supplied ready to paint, stain or varnish. Not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, polish or wax
- This is a natural timber product and variations in texture, colour and grain may be apparent
- The French doors are rebated where they meet in the middle. As you face the doors, the left hand door opens first
- Door furniture and frame is sold separately, frame sku 158294. Use Wickes Rebated Tubular Latches 63mm with these doors, code 164474 & 164453
- These doors are not suitable for trimming
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our 'standard' products are available for next-day delivery (depending on your location and when you place your order).
Wickes delivers 'standard' (non-Big & Bulky) products to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses, and to The Isle of Wight. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Where our next-day delivery service is available, it applies to 'standard' products that are ordered Monday – Thursday before 6pm.
For orders placed on a Friday before 6pm, we will try to deliver 'standard' products the following Monday.
For orders placed between 6pm on a Friday and 6pm on a Sunday, we will try to deliver 'standard' products the following Tuesday.
How much will it cost?
Orders Up to £75.00
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
Orders Over £75.00
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Unfortunately this product is not currently available to Click & Collect. Visit our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.