Wickes Non Structural Hardwood Plywood - 12mm x 607mm x 1829mm
£19.31 per SQM
Standard delivery from FREE
Up to £75
- Next day delivery: £7.95
- Next day AM delivery: £12.95
- Saturday delivery: £12.95
£75 and over
- Next day delivery: FREE
- Next day AM delivery: £5
- Saturday delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods
FREE Click & Collect from store within 1 hour
Click & Collect is a free service. You can order online, then collect it from your local store.
Orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30 on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123.
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page
Versatile non-structural building board with a smooth sanded surface.View product details
- 12 mm
- 1829 mm
- 607 mm
- 8.65 kg
- Interior or Exterior Use:
- Bins,Boxing in,Ceiling Lining,Garages,Huts,Joinery,Packing Cases,Sheds,Shelving,Signage,Silos,Stressed Skin Panels,Van & Trailer Linings
- Hardwood Plywood Sheets
- Certifications Met:
- EN314-2 Class 2
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Smooth sanded surface
- Has a high weight to strength ratio
- Uses include general joinery, shelving, boxing in, signage, fascia's and soffits, van and trailer linings, stressed skin panels, huts, garages, sheds, external joinery, walkways, rail and road containers, packing cases, bins, silos, vehicle building, cold storage containers, benches, shelving and concrete formwork
- Responsibly sourced and E1 emissions compliant
- CE marked and compliant with EN13986 governing panels for use in construction
- When used externally all faces and edges should be treated with an appropriate preserver
- Made from thin timber layers laid at right angles and heat bonded with resin adhesive and trimmed and sanded
- Designed to resist warping and bending
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Our Standard delivery service is available for all products that aren’t classed as Big & Bulky or Supplier Delivered. Our standard products can be delivered the next working day, subject to availability.
When will you deliver?
This depends on when you place your order:
- If you order by 5pm Monday to Thursday, we’ll deliver the next day.
- If you order by 5pm on Friday, we’ll deliver the following Monday.
- If you order between 5pm on Friday and 5pm on Sunday, we’ll deliver the following Tuesday.
We normally deliver between 7am and 6pm. You can request a morning delivery (7.00am to 1pm) for an extra £5. If you need a more specific time slot, you can choose our Hourly Delivery service for eligible orders.
Can you deliver on Saturdays?
Yes, if you order by 5pm on Friday.
Where do you deliver to?
Our Standard delivery service covers most of the UK mainland (Great Britain). We don’t cover certain remote locations, any other offshore locations or Northern Ireland. Please note that some postcode areas aren’t eligible for next day or Saturday deliveries.
How much will it cost?
Orders Up to £75.00
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
Orders Over £75.00
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.