Wickes Oslo External Oak Door 1981 x 762mm
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
These doors are constructed to give excellent thermal efficiency, high security and a jointless construction. They are factory prefinished ready to install.View product details
- 1981 mm
- 44 mm
- 762 mm
- 1981 mm x 762 mm x 44 mm
- 47 kg
- Oak Veneer
- Factory pre-finished
- Opening Direction:
- 12 mm of each side and 20 mm top and bottom
- Heat Loss U Value:
- 1.5 W/m2K
- Years Guaranteed:
- Certifications Met:
- FSC® Certified
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Mixed material construction using timber composite core interwoven with thermal insulation and hardwood LVL strengthening bars. Combined with strong, secure plywood on the surface, over veneered with Oak
- Unique engineered core and jointless construction for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting than traditional timber doors
- Part L compliant and U Value of 1.5 W/m2K when used with matching frame, sold separately
- Door furniture sold separately and matching frame sold separately. Oak hardwood frame sku 149592
- Can be trimmed upto 12mm each side and upto 20mm top and bottom
- Installation touch up kit provided for when the doors need to be trimmed for the first time. Kit includes masking tape, synthetic brush and a small container of the finish
- 10 year manufacturing fault guarantee for complete peace of mind. Details are contained in the home owners' manual
- Part of the Ultimate Exterior Door Range
- Maintenance kit sold separately sku 149593
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.