Wickes Oxford Fully Glazed Oak 1 Panel Internal Door - 1981mm x 838mm
The oak veneer Oxford glazed doors feature a minimalist Shaker design that looks great with both traditional and contemporary style. It contains a large pane of toughened, clear glass that gives a light and airy feel to any room.View product details
- 1981 mm
- 35 mm
- 838 mm
- Door Height Imperial:
- 6 ft 6 in
- Door Thickness Imperial:
- 1 3/8 in
- Door Width Imperial:
- 2 ft 9 in
- 27 kg
- Oak Veneer
- 1 Panel
- Opening Direction:
- Number of Panels per Door:
- Up to 20 mm
- Glazing Type:
- Fully Glazed
- Certifications Met:
- FSC® Certified
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- This Shaker-style door has one large pane of toughened glass will give a light and airy feel to any room
- Constructed from mixed materials including timber, real wood veneers and man-made materials
- Engineered composite core construction for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting than traditional timber doors
- Door requires finishing using water based paint, stain or varnish. These doors are not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, wax or polish
- The door may be trimmed by up to 20mm in height and 20mm in width. Any reductions must be removed equally from each edge
- FSC Certified
- Certified toughened glass to give you peace of mind. The glazed panel is clear to allow light to flow through your home
- Standard and Fire Door versions in this range are also available
- This is a natural timber product and variances in texture, colour and grain may be apparent
- 3 x 76mm or 100mm butt hinges should be fitted to this door. Door furniture is sold separately
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our 'standard' products are available for next-day delivery (depending on your location and when you place your order).
Wickes delivers 'standard' (non-Big & Bulky) products to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses, and to The Isle of Wight. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Where our next-day delivery service is available, it applies to 'standard' products that are ordered Monday – Thursday before 6pm.
For orders placed on a Friday before 6pm, we will try to deliver 'standard' products the following Monday.
For orders placed between 6pm on a Friday and 6pm on a Sunday, we will try to deliver 'standard' products the following Tuesday.
How much will it cost?
Orders Up to £75.00
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
Orders Over £75.00
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Unfortunately this product is not currently available to Click & Collect. Visit our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.