Wickes Oxford Oak 2 Panel Internal Bi-Fold Door - 1981mm x 762mm
Standard delivery from FREE*
*To selected locations. Delivery restrictions apply. Please see our delivery page for areas we are unable to deliver to.
Orders up to £75
- Small parcel delivery - £2.95
- Next day delivery: £7.95
- Next day AM delivery: £12.95
- Saturday delivery: £12.95
Orders of £75 and over
- Small parcel delivery - £2.95
- Next day delivery: FREE
- Next day AM delivery: £5
- Saturday delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone.
Visit our delivery information page for full delivery details of our products and delivery methods.
Oxford oak veneer doors offer a minimalist Shaker design that looks great with traditional or contemporary styles. Supplied ready to paint or stain.View product details
- 1939 mm
- 35 mm
- 752 mm
- 23 kg
- Oak Veneer
- 2 Panel
- Suited Door Openings:
- 1981 x 762 mm
- Up to 10 mm
- Certifications Met:
- FSC® Certified
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- This minimalist Shaker design bi-fold door will look great in traditional and contemporary style homes
- Constructed from mixed materials including timber, real oak veneers and man-made materials
- Robust dowel construction with engineered composite core for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting than traditional timber doors
- Door requires finishing using water based paint, stain or varnish. These doors are not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, wax or polish
- Door may be trimmed by up to 10mm in height or width. Any reductions must be removed equally from each edge
- FSC Certified
- This is a natural timber product and variations in texture, colour and grain may be apparent
- Standard, glazed and fire doors are also available in the Oxford Oak Veneer range
- Sized to allow for hardware when fitted into an opening of 1981mm x 762mm
- Door comes centred pre-hinged, includes top running track, small door knob, fixings and instructions to hang the door
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our 'standard' products are available for next-day delivery (depending on your location and when you place your order).
Wickes delivers 'standard' (non-Big & Bulky) products to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses, and to The Isle of Wight. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Where our next-day delivery service is available, it applies to 'standard' products that are ordered Monday – Thursday before 6pm.
For orders placed on a Friday before 6pm, we will try to deliver 'standard' products the following Monday.
For orders placed between 6pm on a Friday and 6pm on a Sunday, we will try to deliver 'standard' products the following Tuesday.
How much will it cost?
Orders Up to £75.00
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
Orders Over £75.00
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Unfortunately this product is not currently available to Click & Collect. Visit our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.