Wickes Ply Flush Exterior Fire Door 1981 x 762mm
Standard delivery from FREE*
*To selected locations. Delivery restrictions apply. Please see our delivery page for areas we are unable to deliver to.
Orders up to £75
- Small parcel delivery - £2.95
- Next day delivery: £7.95
- Next day AM delivery: £12.95
- Saturday delivery: £12.95
Orders of £75 and over
- Small parcel delivery - £2.95
- Next day delivery: FREE
- Next day AM delivery: £5
- Saturday delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone.
Visit our delivery information page for full delivery details of our products and delivery methods.
External ply veneer flush fire doors are an economical choice for any home. Each door is supplied unfinished ready to lightly sand and paint. Like all Wickes fire doors, they are rated to a minimum fire resistance of 30 minutes and British Standard BS 476.View product details
- 1981 mm
- 44 mm
- 762 mm
- 27 kg
- Ply faced, particle board
- Interior or Exterior Use:
- Fire Rating:
- 30 min
- Opening Direction:
- Up to 6 mm
- Glazing Type:
- Ply Flush Fire Doors
- Years Guaranteed:
- Certifications Met:
- Certifire CF195 - FD30. BS476: Pt 22. BS 9999 for FD30
- Standards Met:
- BS 476: Pt 22
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- This external ply veneer flush door is a practical and economical choice for any home
- Mixed material construction combines wood and man-made materials
- External ply fire doors are rated to a minimum fire resistance of 30 minutes and British Standard BS 476. Self-adhesive intumescent strips must be attached to door or frame. Sold separately. Please add product code 208572
- This door is supplied unfinished and ready to lightly sand and paint. It is not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, polish or wax
- Covered by a 2 year guarantee against manufacturing defects. This does not affect your statutory rights
- Door furniture is sold separately
- Standard versions of this door are also available
- Door may be trimmed by up to 6mm in width and 5mm in height. Any reductions must be removed equally from each edge
- Recommended Cavity Closers for this door are for 100mm cavity SKU 176387 and SKU 183247 for a 125mm cavity
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our 'standard' products are available for next-day delivery (depending on your location and when you place your order).
Wickes delivers 'standard' (non-Big & Bulky) products to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses, and to The Isle of Wight. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Where our next-day delivery service is available, it applies to 'standard' products that are ordered Monday – Thursday before 6pm.
For orders placed on a Friday before 6pm, we will try to deliver 'standard' products the following Monday.
For orders placed between 6pm on a Friday and 6pm on a Sunday, we will try to deliver 'standard' products the following Tuesday.
How much will it cost?
Orders Up to £75.00
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
Orders Over £75.00
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Unfortunately this product is not currently available to Click & Collect. Visit our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.