Wickes Polished Granite Black Natural Stone Floor Tile 305 x 305mm Sample
£3.99 per EACH
FREE Click & Collect from store within 1 hour
Click & Collect is a free service. You can order online, then collect it from your local store.
Orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30 on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123.
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page
The epitome of luxury, these real granite tiles offer unparalleled quality and design. Their polished black finish is the perfect complement to modern and contemporary interiors while providing supreme durability and resistance to wear. Granite is formed from the slow crystallisation of molten magma cooling deep beneath the earth's surface and is an incredibly dense and water resistant stone. The durability and extremely hard-wearing natural of this tile makes it a popular choice for all high traffic areas of the home.
- 305 mm
- 10 mm
- 305 mm
- 3.05 kg
- 305 mm
- 10 mm
- 305 mm
- 3.05 kg
- Natural Stone
- Colour Family:
- Suitable for:
- Indoor Excl Wet Rooms
- Interior or Exterior Use:
- Pack Quantity:
- Sealing Required:
- Floor Tile
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- With great visual depth, these tiles are the perfect complement to modern and contemporary interior styling
- Natural granite has an individuality that no man-made alternative can match
- Suitable for both wall and floor creating seamless elegance
- Supreme durability and resistance to wear makes them suitable for all residential and light commercial traffic areas
- Properly installed granite floors provide unparalled longevity
- Natural stone is an excellent conductor of heat making this tile suitable for use with underfloor heating
- It is recommended that you seal your granite tiles before fixing and after grouting
- Remember to add 10% to your order to cover fitting breakages and repairs
- Tiles can become slippery when wet. We recommend that a floor mat is used to minimise slippage
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Our Standard delivery service is available for all products that aren’t classed as Big & Bulky or Supplier Delivered. Our standard products can be delivered the next working day, subject to availability.
When will you deliver?
This depends on when you place your order:
- If you order by 5pm Monday to Thursday, we’ll deliver the next day.
- If you order by 5pm on Friday, we’ll deliver the following Monday.
- If you order between 5pm on Friday and 5pm on Sunday, we’ll deliver the following Tuesday.
We normally deliver between 7am and 6pm. You can request a morning delivery (7.00am to 1pm) for an extra £5. If you need a more specific time slot, you can choose our Hourly Delivery service for eligible orders.
Can you deliver on Saturdays?
Yes, if you order by 5pm on Friday.
Where do you deliver to?
Our Standard delivery service covers most of the UK mainland (Great Britain). We don’t cover certain remote locations, any other offshore locations or Northern Ireland. Please note that some postcode areas aren’t eligible for next day or Saturday deliveries.
How much will it cost?
Orders Up to £75.00
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
Orders Over £75.00
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.