Wickes Sliding Wardrobe Door Maple Frame & Panel - 2220 x 762mm
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
Classic wood effect doors provide a timeless look and make your room look bigger. Combine with a trackset and interior storage system kit for a complete project you can install in just a few hours.View product details
- 2220 mm
- 30 mm
- 762 mm
- 22 kg
- Steel & MFC
- 1 Panel Heritage
- Certifications Met:
- FSC® Certified
- Standards Met:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- These sliding wardrobe doors provide a stylish and practical storage solution for your room. Great value for money they transform unused space and hide clutter
- Designed to fit an opening height of 2260mm when used with Wickes tracksets. This range comes in 3 fixed door widths - 610mm, 762mm & 914mm wide or can be custom made
- Recommended opening widths for 762mm door, 2 doors = 1499mm, 3 dooors = 2236mm, 4 doors = 2998mm
- See the Wickes Sliding Wardrobe Doors Buying Guide for measuring and installation process and help to calculate how many doors and which trackset you need
- Does not require removal of flooring or carpet. Product comes with easy to use instructions
- Anti-jump clip ensures doors are smooth running
- Sliding doors are a great solution outside of the bedroom, they can be used as room dividers in kitchens, pantries or utility rooms
- Wickes Tracksets are sold separately and are available in white or silver effect finish. Silver trackset sku is 207650 for 1499mm, sku 207651 for 2236mm and sku 207652 for 2998mm width.
- 10 year guarantee on all moving parts
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.