Wickes Square Edge Primed MDF Skirting or Architrave - 18mm x 69mm x 2.4m Pack of 5
Supplier delivery - from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
Please check for any delivery restrictions before you place your order. You can contact our customer service team by telephone on 0330 123 4123, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE on all orders over £75
For full details on supplier delivered products, please refer to our delivery details page.
A contemporary precision engineered, pre-primed MDF skirting board. This popular size can also be used as an Architrave. Provides an excellent surface for paintingView product details
- 18 mm
- 2.4 m
- 69 mm
- Square Edge Skirting / Architrave
- Primed MDF
- Kiln Dried:
- Moisture Resistant:
- Square Edge
- Square Edge
- Pack Quantity:
- Certifications Met:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- MDF Skirting boards cover the joint between the wall & floor
- All of our Primed MDF Skirtings are moisture resistant, offering versatility to use in many rooms throughout the home
- Free of natural defects that are found in wooden equivalents, providing a consistent product, finish and quality
- Compliment your existing architraves / skirtings in each room by matching the Sqaure Edge profile
- Unlike the wooden equivalent, MDF is resistant to warping and swelling
- Our MDF Primed Skirtings / Architraves are supplied with two coats of primer providing a smooth surface for painting
- Use Wickes Instant Grab Adhesive for neat and effective fixing
- When cutting or sanding Wickes recommends the use of an appropriate face mask, dust extractors on power tools and cutting in well ventilated areas
- All Sizes are approximate
- FSC® Certified
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
All supplier delivered products are delivered to the kerbside of your specified delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots.
We are unable to offer Saturday delivery on supplier delivered products.
How much does supplier delivery cost?
Orders up to £75
Orders of £75 and over