Wickes Stirling White Smooth Moulded 4 Panel Internal Bi-Fold Door - 1981mm x 762mm
Standard delivery from FREE*
*To selected locations. Delivery restrictions apply. Please see our delivery page for areas we are unable to deliver to.
Orders up to £75
- Next day delivery: £7.95
- Next day AM delivery: £12.95
- Saturday delivery: £12.95
Orders of £75 and over
- Next day delivery: FREE
- Next day AM delivery: £5
- Saturday delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone.
Visit our delivery information page for full delivery details of our products and delivery methods.
Stirling smooth moulded bi-fold doors feature a four-panel smooth faced design that gives a welcoming, traditional appearance. Each door is supplied primed and ready to paint.View product details
- 1981 mm
- 35 mm
- 762 mm
- 1981 mm x 762 mm x 35 mm
- 18 kg
- 4 Panel
- Number of Doors:
- Opening Direction:
- Folding Direction:
- Suited Door Openings:
- 1981 mm x 762 mm
- Glazing Type:
- Up to 10 mm
- Running Tracks & Bi Fold Hinges
- Certifications Met:
- FSC® Certified
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- This space saving, four-panel smooth effect moulded bi-fold door combines a traditional appearance with excellent value for money
- Mixed material construction using one piece smooth facings, timber and man-made materials
- Moulded panel doors are highly durable and more resistant to warping, twisting and splitting than solid wood doors
- This door is supplied primed and ready to paint. It is not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, varnish, wax or polish
- Door may be trimmed by up to 10mm in height or width. Any reductions must be removed equally from each edge
- Covered by a 10 year guarantee against manufacturing defects. This does not affect your statutory rights
- Standard, glazed and fire doors are also available in the Stirling Smooth range
- Sized to allow for hardware when fitted into an opening of 1981mm x 762mm
- Door comes centred pre-hinged, includes top running track, small wooden door knob and fixings to hang the door
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our 'standard' products are available for next-day delivery (depending on your location and when you place your order).
Wickes delivers 'standard' (non-Big & Bulky) products to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses, and to The Isle of Wight. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Where our next-day delivery service is available, it applies to 'standard' products that are ordered Monday – Thursday before 6pm.
For orders placed on a Friday before 6pm, we will try to deliver 'standard' products the following Monday.
For orders placed between 6pm on a Friday and 6pm on a Sunday, we will try to deliver 'standard' products the following Tuesday.
How much will it cost?
Orders Up to £75.00
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
Orders Over £75.00
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Unfortunately this product is not currently available to Click & Collect. Visit our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.