Wickes Stirling White Smooth Moulded 4 Panel Internal Door - 1981mm x 838mm
Standard delivery from FREE*
*To selected locations. Delivery restrictions apply. Please see our delivery page for areas we are unable to deliver to.
Orders up to £75
- Small parcel delivery - £2.95
- Next day delivery: £7.95
- Next day AM delivery: £12.95
- Saturday delivery: £12.95
Orders of £75 and over
- Small parcel delivery - £2.95
- Next day delivery: FREE
- Next day AM delivery: £5
- Saturday delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone.
Visit our delivery information page for full delivery details of our products and delivery methods.
Stirling smooth moulded doors feature a four-panel smooth faced design that gives a welcoming, traditional appearance.View product details
- 1981 mm
- 35 mm
- 838 mm
- Door Height Imperial:
- 6 ft 6 in
- Door Thickness Imperial:
- 1 3/8 in
- Door Width Imperial:
- 2 ft 9 in
- 1981 mm x 838 mm x 35 mm
- 13 kg
- 4 Panel
- Opening Direction:
- Number of Panels per Door:
- Up to 10 mm
- Glazing Type:
- Lock Block:
- Years Guaranteed:
- Standards Met:
- Part B - Part E - Part M
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- This four panel moulded door combines a traditional appearance with excellent value for money. This door has a smooth face
- Mixed material construction using one piece smooth facings, timber and man-made materials
- Moulded panel doors are highly durable and more resistant to warping, twisting and splitting than solid wood doors
- Supplied primed ready to paint. These doors are not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, varnish, wax or polish. The lock block is located on one side of the door, the location is highlighted by ink jet printing on the top edge of the door
- Door may be trimmed by up to 10mm in height or width. Any reductions must be removed equally from each edge
- 10 year guarantee against manufacturing defects. This does not affect your statutory rights
- Glazed, fire door and bi-fold door are also available in this range
- Door furniture is sold separately
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our 'standard' products are available for next-day delivery (depending on your location and when you place your order).
Wickes delivers 'standard' (non-Big & Bulky) products to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses, and to The Isle of Wight. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Where our next-day delivery service is available, it applies to 'standard' products that are ordered Monday – Thursday before 6pm.
For orders placed on a Friday before 6pm, we will try to deliver 'standard' products the following Monday.
For orders placed between 6pm on a Friday and 6pm on a Sunday, we will try to deliver 'standard' products the following Tuesday.
How much will it cost?
Orders Up to £75.00
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
Orders Over £75.00
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Unfortunately this product is not currently available to Click & Collect. Visit our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.