Wickes Suffolk External Cotaage Oak Door Set 2067 x 850mm
Combining aesthetics and specification seamlessly the Suffolk Oak Veneer Door Set will create a stunning entrance to any homeView product details
- 1981 mm
- 44 mm
- 762 mm
- Frame Depth:
- 68 mm
- Frame Height:
- 2067 mm
- Frame Width:
- 850 mm
- 70 kg
- Opening Direction:
- Inward or Outward option available
- Heat Loss U Value:
- 1.6 W/m2 K
- Oak Veneer
- Frame & Hardware
- Years Guaranteed:
- Certifications Met:
- FSC® Certified
- Standards Met:
- Part L
- Range Description:
Features & benefits
- Within 48 hours of purchasing the supplier will contact you directly to confirm left or right hand opening (as viewed from the outside), chrome or brass plated handles / other ironmongery and inward or outward opening
- 5-way multi-point locking system with security hinges
- Stormguard trimline low threshold
- Vectis locking system for added security available in a choice of chrome plated or brass plated hardware
- Weather bar/rain deflector
- Fully finished in a medium oak stain
- Product is thermally insulated in construction for enhanced U-Values. U-Value of 1.6W/m2K
- CE Marked
- Meets Part L of Building Regulations (applies to England & Wales only)
- Available in either Right hand or Left hand and inward or outward opening
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Our Standard delivery service is available for all products that aren’t classed as Big & Bulky or Supplier Delivered. Our standard products can be delivered the next working day, subject to availability.
When will you deliver?
This depends on when you place your order:
- If you order by 5pm Monday to Thursday, we’ll deliver the next day.
- If you order by 5pm on Friday, we’ll deliver the following Monday.
- If you order between 5pm on Friday and 5pm on Sunday, we’ll deliver the following Tuesday.
We normally deliver between 7am and 6pm. You can request a morning delivery (7.00am to 1pm) for an extra £5. If you need a more specific time slot, you can choose our Hourly Delivery service for eligible orders.
Can you deliver on Saturdays?
Yes, if you order by 5pm on Friday.
Where do you deliver to?
Our Standard delivery service covers most of the UK mainland (Great Britain). We don’t cover certain remote locations, any other offshore locations or Northern Ireland. Please note that some postcode areas aren’t eligible for next day or Saturday deliveries.
How much will it cost?
Orders Up to £75.00
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
Orders Over £75.00
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.