Wickes Tamar Pre-hung Upvc Back Door 2085 x 920mm Left Hand Hung
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
Pre-hung Tamar PVCu rear door in a traditional glazed 2-panel design that will look great in any home. Door is pre-hung and aligned in frame for easy installationView product details
- 2001 mm
- 70 mm
- 836 mm
- Frame Depth:
- 70 mm
- Frame Height:
- 2085 mm
- Frame Width:
- 920 mm
- 47 kg
- Opening Direction:
- Glazing Type:
- Clear Double Glazed
- Heat Loss U Value:
- 1.8 W/m2 K
- Frame & Hardware
- Years Guaranteed:
- Certifications Met:
- BS EN 1279
- Standards Met:
- BS EN 1279. Part L. Part M
- Back Doors
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- This door is Left hand hung (hinges on the left) when viewed from the outside. Door opens inwards.
- Overall frame size of product: 2085 x 920mm. Part M complaint suitable for Mobility access, supplied with a low threshold sill. Left hand opening. Door opens inwards
- This product comes with a Locking Door pre hung in a frame, Head and Sill Pack and also the Handle pack.
- Door open inwards and is internally beaded for added security
- Double glazing features toughened glass for safety and security. Kite marked and certified to BS EN 1279 Parts 2 and 3
- Complies with all Building Regulations regarding thermal performance (Part L). Does not meet Building Regulations in Scotland
- Excellent security features including a pre-fitted multi-point lock system and adjustable hinges, this product does not include a letter box
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee. This does not affect your statutory rights
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.