Wickes Tuscan Rustic Grey Satin Ceramic Wall Tile 148 x 148mm
The stunning looks of natural stone in a durable, hard-wearing ceramic. The carefully crafted raised finish gives a rustic feel and the look of a hand-made tile.
- 148 mm
- 5.50 mm
- 148 mm
- 148 mm
- 5.50 mm
- 148 mm
- Colour Family:
- Tone Variation:
- Suitable for:
- Indoor Excl Wet Rooms
- Interior or Exterior Use:
- Pack Quantity:
- Pack Coverage:
- 0.96 m2
- Sealing Required:
- Wall Tile
- Country Origin:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Satin slate finish is the perfect complement to a wide range of design styles
- Raised surface gives a rustic feel and mimics the appearance and feel of a hand-made tile
- Neutral tones complement a wide variety of colour schemes
- Available in 4 other shades; Beige, brown, ash and white which can be mixed for a truly unique look
- Ceramic is extremely durable and hard-wearing
- The satin finish is highly resistant to fading
- Preserve the beauty of your tiles with Wickes approved maintenance products
- Wickes recommends adding 10% to your order to cover fitting breakages and repairs
- Tile spacers will improve the look of the finished surface by keeping tiles evenly spaced and parallel
- All appropriate adhesives, grout and installation tools are available from Wickes
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
This product is only available to buy in-store.
It may be an age-restricted product, so please take proof of age with you if you are intending to purchase it in a Wickes store.
Go to our Store Locator page for details of your nearest Wickes store.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our ‘standard’ products are available for next-day delivery (depending on your location and when you place your order).
Wickes delivers ‘standard’ (non-Big & Bulky) products to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses, and to The Isle of Wight. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
Please refer to our Postcode Matrix to check whether we can deliver to your area, and if next-day delivery is available.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Where our next-day delivery service is available, it applies to ‘standard’ products that are ordered Monday � Thursday before 6pm.
For orders placed on a Friday before 6pm, we will try to deliver ‘standard’ products the following Monday.
For orders placed between 6pm on a Friday and 6pm on a Sunday, we will try to deliver ‘standard’ products the following Tuesday.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
£75 and over
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to ‘standard’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.