Wickes Type 11 Single Panel Universal Radiator - White 700 x 700 mm
Slim and stylish Panel Universal Radiator that offers efficient, money-saving performance. Features innovative three-in-one design for choice of styles in new installations or to match existing Radiators. Wide range of heights, lengths and double convectors also available.View product details
- 50 mm
- 700 mm
- 700 mm
- Projection from Wall Including Radiator:
- 76 - 86 mm
- Pipe Inlet Size:
- 15 mm
- 12.25 kg
- Powder Coat
- 820 W
- Maximum Temperature:
- 90 C
- Mount Type:
- Wall Mounted
- Years Guaranteed:
- Type 11 Single Panel Radiators
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Uses less water and less energy than other Radiators
- Panel Universal Radiator is individually factory pressure tested to 13 bar with maximum working operating pressure of 10 bar
- Panel Universal Radiator is made in Britain from British steel
- Robust, high-quality paint epoxy polyester powder coat finish provides increased protection from rusting
- Slim and stylish modern appearance
- Innovative three-in-one design allows Panel Universal Radiator to be installed in round top, seam top or compact style (with the addition of a Wickes conversion kit)
- Add conversion kit (top grille and side panels) to convert in to a compact Panel Universal Radiator
- Panel Universal Radiator fitting instructions included
- Includes hanging brackets, an accessory box containing anti-vibration clips, a vent, a plug and installation instructions
- Actual pipe inlet size: 15mm
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our 'standard' products are available for next-day delivery (depending on your location and when you place your order).
Wickes delivers 'standard' (non-Big & Bulky) products to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses, and to The Isle of Wight. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Where our next-day delivery service is available, it applies to 'standard' products that are ordered Monday – Thursday before 6pm.
For orders placed on a Friday before 6pm, we will try to deliver 'standard' products the following Monday.
For orders placed between 6pm on a Friday and 6pm on a Sunday, we will try to deliver 'standard' products the following Tuesday.
How much will it cost?
Orders Up to £75.00
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
Orders Over £75.00
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Unfortunately this product is not currently available to Click & Collect. Visit our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.