Wickes Type 21 Double Panel Plus Universal Radiator - White 500 x 1000 mm
FREE Click & Collect from store within 1 hour
Click & Collect is a free service. You can order online, then collect it from your local store.
Orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30 on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123.
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page
Slim and stylish Panel Universal Radiator that offers efficient, money-saving performance. Features innovative three-in-one design for choice of styles in new installations or to match existing Radiators. Wide range of heights, lengths and double convectors also available.View product details
- 71 mm
- 500 mm
- 1000 mm
- Projection from Wall Including Radiator:
- 97 - 107 mm
- Pipe Inlet Size:
- 15 mm
- 22.30 kg
- Powder Coat
- 1270 W
- Maximum Temperature:
- 90 C
- Mount Type:
- Wall Mounted
- Years Guaranteed:
- Type 21 Double Panel Radiators
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Uses less water and less energy than other Radiators
- Panel Universal Radiator is individually factory pressure tested to 13 bar with maximum working operating pressure of 10 bar
- Panel Universal Radiator is made in Britain from British steel
- Robust, high-quality paint epoxy polyester powder coat finish provides increased protection from rusting
- Slim and stylish modern appearance
- Innovative three-in-one design allows Panel Universal Radiator to be installed in round top, seam top or compact style (with the addition of a Wickes conversion kit)
- Add conversion kit (top grille and side panels) to convert in to a compact Panel Universal Radiator
- Panel Universal Radiator fitting instructions included
- Includes hanging brackets, an accessory box containing anti-vibration clips, a vent, a plug and installation instructions
- Actual pipe inlet size: 15mm
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.