Wickes Upvc French Door with Chrome Handles 1190 x 2090 mm
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
A Deluxe 4ft strong and secure uPVC French Door that opens outwards with two chrome handles.View product details
- 70 mm
- Frame Depth:
- 70 mm
- Frame Height:
- 2090 mm
- Frame Width:
- 1190 mm
- 80 kg
- Number of Doors:
- Opening Direction:
- Glazing Type:
- Clear Double Glazed
- Frame & Hardware
- Years Guaranteed:
- Standards Met:
- BS EN 1279. Part L
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- This product comes with the Locking Door, Slave Door, Frame Pack, Head and Sill Pack, two chrome handles and three hinges per door
- Overall frame size: 2090 x 1190mm. Overall height dimension includes the 70 mm Sill Pack, the overall width requires 10mm gap for fitting adjustments (width)
- Energy efficient Low E Double glazed, A Rated 24 mm, clear toughened safety glass to BS EN 12150-1. U-Value of 1.8W/m2K
- The Lock Door has a high security, 7 point locking mechanism which incorporates a single dead lock, 2 heavy duty hook bolts, 2 adjustable rollers and a top and bottom shootbolt
- Three Keys are provided
- Glazing is internally beaded for added security
- The Frame is reinforced with galvanised steel
- Unlike our standard French door, these are fitted with three hinges per door
- Compliant with Part L of the Building Regulations. Does not meet building regulations in Scotland
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee. This does not affect your statutory rights
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.