Wickes Upvc French Slave Door 546 x 2006 mm - Part 1 of 3
Product code: 180167
- Height: 2006 mm
- Thickness: 70 mm
- Frame Depth: 70 mm
- Frame Height: 2090 mm
- Frame Width: 1190 mm
- Weight: 35 kg
- Material: uPVC
- Colour: White
- Number of Doors: 2
- Opening Direction: Outwards
- Glazing Type: Clear Double Glazed
- Includes: Frame & Hardware
- Heat Loss U Value: 1.8 W/m2K
- Years Guaranteed: 10
- Standards Met: BS EN 1279. Part L
- Brand Name: Wickes
Features & benefits
- This uPVC French Lock Door is part 2 of 3. To complete the set please also purchase the uPVC French Slave Door (Product Code:180167) and the uPVC French Door Frame (Product Code:180168). All Features & Benefits stated apply to the complete French door pac
- All dimensions stated refer to the overall size of the complete French door package. The overall height dimension includes the 70 mm Sill Pack, the overall width requires 10mm gap for fitting adjustments (width)
- Energy efficient Low E Double glazed, A Rated 24 mm, clear toughened safety glass to BS EN 12150-1. U-Value of 1.8W/m2K
- The Lock Door (180166) has a high security, 7 point locking mechanism which incorporates a single dead lock, 2 heavy duty hook bolts, 2 adjustable rollers and a top and bottom shootbolt
- Three Keys are provided with the Handle Pack
- Glazing is internally beaded for added security
- Frame Pack (180168) is reinforced with galvanised steel
- The French Doors are fitted with two hinges, top and bottom, and use one compression wedge in the centre.
- Compliant with Part L of the Building Regulations. Does not meet building regulations in Scotland.
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Returns & Refunds
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.