Wickes Victorian Dwarf Wall White Conservatory - 10 x 9 ft
£2,999.99 per EACH
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
Our Victorian Conservatory has a timeless, classic feel that will not only complement period style homes, but also creates an elegant statement on more modern homes. The 3-sided design features a multi-faceted bay end and a attractive roof crest.View product details
- 2712 mm
- 3096 mm
- 3034 mm
- Size Imperial:
- 10 ft x 9 ft
- Roof Thickness:
- 25 mm
- External Brick Dimensions W x D:
- 3094 x 2742 mm
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- Glass Type:
- Clear Double Glazing
- Door Style:
- French Doors
- Structural Material:
- Aluminium-Reinforced PVCu
- Roof Material:
- Dwarf Wall Conservatories
- Years Guaranteed:
- Standards Met:
- BS EN 12150-1 & BS EN 12608
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Low maintenance slimline 70mm PVCu frame
- BAA approved roof system with 25mm opal polycarbonate roof
- Two opening windows that feature espagnolette locking, key locking handles and night vent facility
- French doors with high security multi-point locking system
- 24mm Low 'E' thermally efficient double glazed glass units, with toughened safety glass to EN12150-1, internally beaded for added security
- Features two opening vents
- 10-year manufacturer's guarantee
- Supplied with easy to follow assembly & installation DVD and instruction pack with a comprehensive preparation document
- This purchase includes windows, French doors, roof, sills, couplings, corner posts, roof components, fixtures, fittings, handles, locks and installation instructions
- Does not include flashing, 600mm dwarf wall, base and building materials. These products can all be purchased separately from Wickes
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.