Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30i (30kW) Combination Boiler
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
Flue available separately SKU - 228901 , The Greenstar i is Worcester Bosch best selling range of boilers. Designed to suit the needs of small to medium sized properties this boiler has excellent hot water performance and is rated as Best Buy by Which. Simple and user friendly controls allow the user to easily optimise hot water and heating output, whilst the low energy pump reduces electrical usage.View product details
- ERP Efficiency:
- ERP Rating:
- Boiler Type:
- 330 mm
- 710 mm
- 400 mm
- External or Internal:
- DHW Output:
- 30 kW
- DHW Flow Rate at 35 Degree Rise:
- 12.3 L/min
- DHW Output Min and Max:
- 7.14 - 30 kW
- SEDBUK SAP 2009 Rating:
- SEDBUK SAP 2005 Rating:
- Heat Output:
- 30 kW
- Fuel Type:
- Natural Gas
- Horizontal Flue
- Noise Level:
- 50 dB
- Nox Class:
- Solar Compatible:
- Boiler Pack
- Years Guaranteed:
- Registered with the Energy Savings Trust:
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Country Origin:
- Brand Name:
- Worcester Bosch
- Range Description:
- Greenstar i
Features & benefits
- Flue available separately on SKU 228901, Full 5 year guarantee on parts and labour
- Simple and intelligent control options available optimising boiler efficiency and fuel consumption
- Excellent energy efficiency
- Improved hot water performance from previous i Junior
- Wall mounting jig providing pre-plumbing and rear piping as standard
- Larger condensate siphon to prevent risk of freezing condensate
- Boiler protection plans available
- ErP A rated for both heating and hot water
- Expansion tank pre installed in boiler
- Improved output and flow rates for increased water comfort
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.