Yale Smart Home View IP Security Camera
Standard delivery from FREE*
*To selected locations. Delivery restrictions apply. Please see our delivery page for areas we are unable to deliver to.
Orders up to £75
- Small parcel delivery - £2.95
- Next day delivery: £7.95
- Next day AM delivery: £12.95
- Saturday delivery: £12.95
Orders of £75 and over
- Small parcel delivery - £2.95
- Next day delivery: FREE
- Next day AM delivery: £5
- Saturday delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone.
Visit our delivery information page for full delivery details of our products and delivery methods.
The Yale Home View Pan Tilt Zoom Camera offers peace of mind by allowing you to view inside your home from your Smartphone or Tablet in HD720 quality. Rotate the camera, change the viewing angle and zoom in and out remotely from your Smartphone or Tablet. Features View via Smartphone or Tablet, high definition video quality, day/night vision - full colour day vision and 8m enhanced night vision for low light conditions.View product details
- Suitable for Night Recording:
- Interior or Exterior Use:
- Connection Type:
- Power Type:
- Operating Range:
- Smart Security Cameras
- Years Guaranteed:
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Two way audio - listen or talk back with built in microphone and speaker
- Extending your system This Yale Home View Camera can connect wirelessly to a Yale Hybrid DVR as part of your Smart Home CCTV System. This will allow you to record video from your Home View Camera on to your Yale Hybrid DVR Hard Drive
- The Yale Home View App The Yale Home View App gives you control of your Home View Camera and enables you to view live video of your home from anywhere via your smartphone or tablet (wi-fi or 3G/4G connection required)
- Includes home view pan tilt zoom IP camera x 1 ethernet cable x 1 power supply x 1 fixing pack
- Set-up requirement: set up via wi-fi or connect to an internet router via ethernet cable
- Smartphone compatibility: iOS 9+ Android 4.4+
- Easy to Set up - Get set up and ready to use in minutes using the quick start guide
- No monthly fee - Save images and video to your Smartphone or Tablet memory, a Micro SD card (not supplied) or back up to Dropbox (optional)
- Motion detection - alerts you when motion is detected (optional)
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our 'standard' products are available for next-day delivery (depending on your location and when you place your order).
Wickes delivers 'standard' (non-Big & Bulky) products to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses, and to The Isle of Wight. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Where our next-day delivery service is available, it applies to 'standard' products that are ordered Monday – Thursday before 6pm.
For orders placed on a Friday before 6pm, we will try to deliver 'standard' products the following Monday.
For orders placed between 6pm on a Friday and 6pm on a Sunday, we will try to deliver 'standard' products the following Tuesday.
How much will it cost?
Orders Up to £75.00
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
Orders Over £75.00
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Unfortunately this product is not currently available to Click & Collect. Visit our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.