Youngman S400 10 Tread Fibreglass Platform Stepladder
Constructed using seven layer fibreglass, the 10 tread platform stepladder has non-conductive stiles and is the best overall material choice when needing to work at height. This fibreglass stepladder features a multi-functional holster top to keep tools organised securely on the ladder and ultimately reducing the number of trips up the ladder. Other design features include a large steel platform and slip-resistant steps for comfortable standing and heavy duty bracing at the bottom providing enhanced strength and to prevent rail damage. Ideal for most types of jobs, in particular working around electricity. Approved to the latest EN131 standard for Professional Use.View product details
- Maximum Load:
- 150 kg
- Maximum Reach Height:
- 4.09 m
- Maximum Height:
- 2.94 m
- Closed Height:
- 3.18 m
- Tread Count:
- 18.13 kg
- 0.70 m
- Step Ladders
- Years Guaranteed:
- Standards Met:
- Certifications Met:
- EN131-1:2015, EN131-2:2010+A2:2017, EN131-3:2018
- Country Origin:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Non-conductive fibreglass stiles, ideal for working around electricity
- High performance holster top, with specially designed paint, tool and equipment holders
- Large Platform for comfortable standing
- Internal spreaders increase usability and ease of stowage
- Slip-resistant treads
- Heavy duty bracing for enhanced bracing strength to protect rail against damage
- Approved to the latest EN131 Standard
- Suitable For Professional and Non-Professional Use.
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Our Standard delivery service is available for all products that aren’t classed as Big & Bulky or Supplier Delivered. Our standard products can be delivered the next working day, subject to availability.
When will you deliver?
This depends on when you place your order:
- If you order by 5pm Monday to Thursday, we’ll deliver the next day.
- If you order by 5pm on Friday, we’ll deliver the following Monday.
- If you order between 5pm on Friday and 5pm on Sunday, we’ll deliver the following Tuesday.
We normally deliver between 7am and 6pm. You can request a morning delivery (7.00am to 1pm) for an extra £5. If you need a more specific time slot, you can choose our Hourly Delivery service for eligible orders.
Can you deliver on Saturdays?
Yes, if you order by 5pm on Friday.
Where do you deliver to?
Our Standard delivery service covers most of the UK mainland (Great Britain). We don’t cover certain remote locations, any other offshore locations or Northern Ireland. Please note that some postcode areas aren’t eligible for next day or Saturday deliveries.
If your parcel measures no more than 35 x 25 x 25 cm and weighs no more than 3kg you will qualify for our Small Parcel delivery service, at a cost of £2.95.
How much will it cost?
Orders Up to £75.00
Small Parcel delivery: £2.95
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
Orders Over £75.00
Small Parcel delivery: £2.95
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.