Order Line 0330 123 4123
Our Albery Solid Oak Doors are engineered using pieces of solid timber to ensure they are resistant to movement, and are specified to ensure they stand the test of time. They are available in two styles, traditional Georgian Bar and a contemporary Pattern 10 design
• Externally beaded solid oak engineered doors constructed from FSC certified premium solid oak engineered
• Part L compliant with a U-Value of 1.5 W/m2K
• Toughened safety glass to BS EN 12150 IC2 and BS EN 12600
• Supplied in pre-finished oak
• Supplied complete with pre-drilled holes for quick and easy installation
• The top hung roller system means these doors have an efficient and smooth action
• Each set includes doors, frame, sill, folding hardware, tracks, locks, handles*, frame fixings, lintel fixings and easy-to-follow fitting and assembly instructions
• 10 year manufacturing guarantee on all doors. 2 year golden oak stain guarantee
> Guarantee against manufacturing defect. This is in addition to your statutory rights.
The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is an international, non-government organisation dedicated to promoting responsible management of the world's forests. It not only safeguards the future of the forests around the globe and prevents deforestation, but also protects wildlife and the livelihoods of local people. By buying products with the FSC logo you are directly supporting responsible forestry worldwide. Look for the FSC logo next time you buy a timber product.
Building Regulations - Part L
Relates to the conservation of fuel and power. A U-Value of less than 1.8 W/m2K is usually required for a Part L project.
Building Regulations - Part M
Relates to the access and use of buildings. Lower sills and wider doors are required.
Start planning your next job from the comfort of your desk.
Our range of Exterior French Doors, packed with the latest features.
Copyright © 2018 Wickes.co.uk