Launch weekend offer:
15% off everything* on Friday 2nd February to Sunday 4th February 2018.
We're looking forward to welcoming you
The whole team at Wickes are so proud of the new store and can't wait to welcome you through the doors. We're here to
offer help and advice on any project, big or small, from start to finish.
Aylesbury Store Manager
Whether you’re looking for a completely new kitchen or bathroom or just looking to pick up some paint, our new store
makes it easier for you to shop for all your home improvement projects. You’re sure to find exactly what you’re looking
- Stunning new kitchen and bathroom showroom.
- Bigger range of garden and outdoor products.
- Massive range of paints, tiles and flooring.
- Big brands including Dulux, Bosch, Karcher and Cuprinol.
Unit 2, Aylesbury Shopping Park, Cambridge Close, Aylesbury, HP20 1DG
Mon-Sat 07:00 - 20:00
Sunday 10:00 - 16:00
You'll also find...
Click & Collect
Kitchen & Bathroom showroom
Tiling & Flooring
Outdoor Project Centre
£500 Wickes Gift Card promotion terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications,
including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part
of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have fully accepted
and unconditionally agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your
information. All decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the competition.
Promoter: Wickes - Wickes Head Office, Vision House, Colonial Way, Watford, WD24 4JL
1. Only those persons who are resident in the UK and aged 18 or over are eligible to enter this competition. Employees of
the promoter or agent and any of their parent, subsidiary and/or affiliate companies as well
as their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each
such employee are not eligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the entrants’
2. Entries can be submitted from 08:00 GMT on 2nd February 2018 until 16:00 GMT on 4th February 2018 (inclusive). Any entry
from a person under the age of 18 or which nominations that imply underage, or that appear to
feature persons under the age of 18, will be removed and disqualified. The Promoter’s decision
3. To enter, all entrants are required to fill in their dream project on a project wish card and stick it onto the Wishing
Wall. Entries are limited to one entry per person and the wording on the wish card must be legible.
4. No purchase is necessary.
5. Entries must not contain any material that;
a. Is inappropriate, offensive, indecent, obscene, hateful, defamatory, derogatory, slanderous, libellous or anything similar;
b. May promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or that may promote discrimination based on
race, gender, religion, nationality, disability sexual orientation or age; or
c. Is in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any territory where such material is created or displayed.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the promotion
or to be acting in violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, the
Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted
by law. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute
a waiver of that provision.
7. The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries by an independent third party.
8. The winner will receive a £500 Wickes Gift Card. The Wickes Gift Card is issued by Wickes Building Supplies Limited. For
full terms and conditions visit www.wickes.co.uk/gifts. Wickes Gift cards can be used as full
or part payment for goods at any Wickes store in the United Kingdom. No cash change will be given
following the use of this card but any outstanding balance can be used against future purchases.
Cards can be loaded and topped up with any amount between £1 and £500 in any single transaction
(maximum balance £2,500). Cards cannot be returned or exchanged for cash. If cards are inactive
for 24 months or more after the last purchase or top up it will be cancelled and any balance
forfeited. The value of any refunds for purchases made with this card will be added to the balance
of the card. Please treat the cards like cash. Wickes accepts no liability for lost, stolen or
damaged cards. Cards are not a cheque guarantee, credit or debit card. Wickes reserves the right
to amend the Gift Card terms and conditions at any time and in cases of suspected fraud to take
appropriate action, including the cancellation of the card. This does not affect your legal rights.
9. No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part. The prize is also non-refundable, non-transferable
and non-changeable. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to substitute
another prize of similar or greater value.
10. The winner will be notified by the email address or phone number provided within 7 working days from the end of the promotion
and the winner will have a 14 days from notification to claim their prize. Where the winner does
not respond in time, the Promoter reserves the right to randomly select an alternative winner
using the same methodology. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability to contact
11. Entrants agree that if selected as the winner, the entrant shall participate in reasonable publicity including but not
limited to publishing their name and photograph on the Wickes social platforms i.e Facebook,
12. The winners’ full name and county will be available after that date by sending a SAE to Wickes Aylesbury Wishing Wall
Competition, 1 Carters Row, Hatfield Park, Hatfield AL9 5NB within a period of 3 months.
13. By participating in the promotion the entrants license and grant the Promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual,
worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and
display such content (within the entry) for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction
on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation
to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants
warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not
been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant
these rights. The Promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify entries for which intellectual
property claims are received and remove any such entry or component thereof from the promotion.
The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any entry that
does not adhere to these Terms and Conditions.
14 The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late, incomplete invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will
be disqualified. No responsibility can be accepted for any technical failures of any kind or
any unauthorised intervention in any part of the entry process, nor for any technical or human
error which may occur in the administration of the processing of the entries.
15. The promoter reserves the right to modify or withdraw this promotion at any time if circumstances arise which are beyond
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation,
indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered
or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion
or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited
by law (including, death and personal injury caused by its negligence and fraud) In any event
the Promoter’s liability is limited to three thousand pounds (£3,000).
17. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed
and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain
in full force and effect.
18. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England
and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
19. Data Protection: Use of personal data received in the course of the promotion will only be used in accordance with the
current Data Protection legislation. By participating, you consent to the Promoter processing
your personal data for the purposes of carrying out the promotion, notifying and advising the
winner and will not be disclosed to a third party, other than is absolutely necessary to fulfil
the prize offered under this competition, without the individual’s prior consent. The promoter’s
*15% off everything this weekend offer terms and conditions: Only valid in-store at Wickes Aylesbury. 15% discount applies
to purchases with a minimum spend of £5 or more between Friday 2nd February to Sunday 4th February 2018 (inclusive).
1. Excludes purchases of installation, gift cards, Click & Collect or purchases made on-line or by phone. 2.
Showroom kitchens and showroom bathroom orders must be placed between Friday 2nd February to Sunday 4th February
2018. 3. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher promotion, including but not limited to Wickes
TradePro discount, Travis Perkins colleague discount or Our Price Promise. 4. Offer can be withdrawn, altered
or cancelled at any time without notice. For full delivery T&Cs visit www.wickes.co.uk/deliverydetails. Promoter:
Wickes Building Supplies Limited, Vision House, 19 Colonial Way, Watford, Hertfordshire WD24 4JL
FREE no obligation home design appointment