Order Line 0330 123 4123
Our Isaac Oak Veneer Folding Patio Doors are constructed using hardwood and real oak veneers. This construction method increases the stability of the doors providing resistance to warping and twisting. It also allows us to offer this highly specified, contemporary door at a very competitive price.
• Supplied unfinished. These doors require at least three coats of exterior grade water-repellent protective finish to all wooden parts and surfaces prior to assembly
• Double glazed with 22mm argon-filled glazed units
• Constructed from premium selected slow-grown hardwood and oak veneered
• Part L compliant with a U-Value of 1.6 W/m2K
• Supplied complete with virtually everything factory pre-machined for ease of assembly and installation of hardware and locks
• The top hung roller system means these doors have an efficient and smooth action
• Each set includes doors, frame, sill, folding hardware, tracks, locks, handles, frame fixings, magnetic catches, lintel fixings and easy-to-follow fitting and assembly instructions
• Reversible fitting
• 10 year guarantee
The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is an international, non-government organisation dedicated to promoting responsible management of the world's forests. It not only safeguards the future of the forests around the globe and prevents deforestation, but also protects wildlife and the livelihoods of local people. By buying products with the FSC logo you are directly supporting responsible forestry worldwide. Look for the FSC logo next time you buy a timber product.
Building Regulations - Part L
Relates to the conservation of fuel and power. A U-Value of less than 1.8 W/m2K is usually required for a Part L project.
Building Regulations - Part M
Relates to the access and use of buildings. Lower sills and wider doors are required.
Start planning your next job from the comfort of your desk.
Our range of Exterior French Doors, packed with the latest features.
Copyright © 2018 Wickes.co.uk