Competition closes Friday 25th October 2019.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. Participation in this promotion is via entering the prize draw on www.wickes.co.uk/competitions
2. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the entry from the promotion.
4. The Promoter is Wickes Building Supplies Limited, Lodge Way House, Lodge Way, Harlestone Road, Northampton, NN5 7UG.
5. To Enter visit www.wickes.co.uk/competitions and fill in the entry form with your:
- Full name
- Your local Wickes Store
- Unique 17 digit Wickes Trade Pro Number
- Email address
- Telephone Number
- Address including postcode
6. Only one entry per person is valid using a validated email address and TradePro account.
7. The competition will run between 00:01 on Monday 21st October 2019 and 23:59 on Friday 25th October 2019 (inclusive), with entries only accepted during this time period.
8. One winner will be selected on Monday 28th October.
9. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-changeable.
10. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to substitute another prize of similar or greater value.
11. Only those persons who are resident in the UK and aged 18 or over are eligible to enter this competition.
12. Employees of the Promoter (Wickes Building Supplies Limited), any of the Promoter’s agencies and any of their parent, subsidiary and/or affiliate companies as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entrants’ eligibility.
13. By participating in the competition, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Promoter, which are final and binding in all matters related to the competition.
14. The winning entrant will be selected on Monday 28th October by a random computer process using http://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/.
15. The winner will be notified via email and phone on Monday 28th October using details on their registered account.
16. In the event that the winner does not make contact for any reason within seven days of the selection process date, the Promoter reserves the right to randomly select an alternative winner. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability to contact a winner.
17. Any entry from a person under the age of 18 will be disqualified. The Promoter’s decision is final.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this competition if circumstances arise which are beyond its control.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the competition or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
20. Information collected from entrants will only be used for the purposes of entry into the competition and for sending out the prize and will not be disclosed to a third party, other than as is absolutely necessary to fulfil the prize offered under this competition, without the individual’s prior consent.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.