Premier League Tickets
We’re giving our TradePro members the opportunity to Win 1 of 3 pairs of tickets to a 2018/19 English Premier League game of their choice.
Competition closes Wednesday 30th January at 23:59:59pm
Full Terms & Conditions
1. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. No purchase is necessary; however internet access is required.
3. Prize Draw Period: Enter between 09.00 GMT on 23rd January 2019 and closes 23.59 GMT on 30th January 2019.
- Full name
- Your local Wickes Store
- Unique 17 digit Wickes Trade Pro Number
- Email address
- Telephone Number
- Address including postcode
5. Maximum one entry per person
6. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
7. The Prizes: 3 winners each win 1x pair of general admission tickets to a 2018/2019 Premier League game of their choice.
8. Tickets cannot be sold on or passed on to a third party under any circumstances. On collection, a photo ID will need to be provided. If anyone but the competition winner tries to obtain the tickets they will not be provided.
- The tickets will be situated in a general admission stand.
- There will be a maximum of one pair of tickets per winner.
- Winners will be required to provide proof of age (18+) and identity and any documentation as reasonably required by the Promoter to validate their eligibility to claim and redeem the Prize.
- The winners will be expected to comply with any third- party terms and conditions that form part of the Prize, including but not limited to Standard Ticketing Conditions of Issue of the Premier League and the relevant football club
- The Prize does not include travel, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature not stated (including spending money) all of which will be the sole responsibility of the winner and their guest.
- Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst enjoying the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude a winner and/or guest from participation in the Prize if a Winner and/or their guest fail to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or a Winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others or is subject to a banning order or Club ban.
- The prize draw starts on 12.00 GMT on 23rd January 2019 and closes 23.59 GMT on 30th January 2019. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. The prize is a pair of tickets to a Premier League game within the 2018/19 season.
- Use of a false name will result in disqualification.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternatives. Wickes reserves the right to substitute prize with one of equal or greater value at any time.
- Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Wickes.
- By entering this prize draw, each entrant indicates his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of the event themselves and authorises Wickes to publish their name and county of residence.
- By entering this prize draw irrevocably grant Wickes permission to use his or her name, email address, telephone number and all provided contact information for advertising, promotional or publicity purposes, whether online, on TV, or in print, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- Entrants who sign up to the Wickes marketing can opt out at any time. All marketing content which is sent to entrants will have an opt-out link within the content.
- Wickes will take all reasonable measures to correct any technical malfunctions and insure participants can still apply even if the time needs to be extended.
10. Winner Selection & Notification: The winning entrants will be selected on 31st January 2019 by a random computer process using http://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/.
11. The three selected random winners will receive an email within 1 week from Mondelez (Cadbury) once Mondelez (Cadbury) are notified of the details of the winners. Winners will be required to select their chosen game by clicking the link within their winning email.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a Prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
13. Tickets will be shipped to the chosen the week prior to match day.
14. The full names and counties of the winners can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, which will be available after 31st January 2019 for 4 weeks.
15. By entering, winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or by its agencies.
16. If you are a winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and town or county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
17. The Promoter has the right to disqualify a participant if they tamper or abuse the entry process and they will not be entitled to the Prize if they have acted fraudulently or dishonestly.
18. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion.
19. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
20. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
21. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any Prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
22. The decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts or England and Wales.
Promoter: Wickes Building Supplies Limited , Vision House, Colonial Way, Watford, WD24 4JL