Werner Work Station 5 Tread Aluminium Stepladder
The 5 tread Workstation Stepladder features twin safety handrails for increased support when climbing the ladder. With a platform height of 1.02m, which enables a safe working height of 2.77m, the large steel platform combined with slip-resistant treads provides a secure and comfortable work area. The integral work tray holds load up to 12kg for taking fewer trips up the ladder. Approved to the latest EN131 standard for Professional use.View product details
- Maximum Load:
- 150 kg
- Maximum Reach Height:
- 2.77 m
- Maximum Height:
- 1.68 m
- Closed Height:
- 1.8 m
- Tread Count:
- 6.77 kg
- 0.49 m
- Step Ladders
- Years Guaranteed:
- Standards Met:
- Certifications Met:
- EN131-1:2015, EN131-2:2010+A2:2017, EN131-3:2018
- Country Origin:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Large steel non-slip platform provides a secure and comfortable work area
- Twin safety handrails for increased support when climbing the ladder
- Stow away work tray keeps tools and materials accessible whilst you work, for loads up to 12kg
- High support rail
- Strong, slip-resistant, extra deep treads for comfort and security
- Lowered hinge gives a more compact footprint enabling users to get closer to their work
- Approved to the latest EN131 Standard
- Suitable For Professional and Non-Professional Use.
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Our Standard delivery service is available for all products that aren’t classed as Big & Bulky or Supplier Delivered. Our standard products can be delivered the next working day, subject to availability.
When will you deliver?
This depends on when you place your order:
- If you order by 5pm Monday to Thursday, we’ll deliver the next day.
- If you order by 5pm on Friday, we’ll deliver the following Monday.
- If you order between 5pm on Friday and 5pm on Sunday, we’ll deliver the following Tuesday.
We normally deliver between 7am and 6pm. You can request a morning delivery (7.00am to 1pm) for an extra £5. If you need a more specific time slot, you can choose our Hourly Delivery service for eligible orders.
Can you deliver on Saturdays?
Yes, if you order by 5pm on Friday.
Where do you deliver to?
Our Standard delivery service covers most of the UK mainland (Great Britain). We don’t cover certain remote locations, any other offshore locations or Northern Ireland. Please note that some postcode areas aren’t eligible for next day or Saturday deliveries.
If your parcel measures no more than 35 x 25 x 25 cm and weighs no more than 3kg you will qualify for our Small Parcel delivery service, at a cost of £2.95.
How much will it cost?
Orders Up to £75.00
Small Parcel delivery: £2.95
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
Orders Over £75.00
Small Parcel delivery: £2.95
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.