FloPlast 68mm Cast Iron Style Round Line Downpipe Pipe Socket - Black
Product code: 176322
The 68mm black Cast Iron Style Round Line downpipe socket is used to connect 2 lengths of round downpipe. With its simple pushfit connection no glue or mastic is required. The system offers good flow capacity when removing rainwater from your roof, suitable for new builds, house refurbishments, conservatories and extensions.
- Diameter: 68 mm
- Material: PVCu
- Colour: Black
- Pack Quantity: 1
- Type: Pipe Socket
- Manufacturer Model No: RS2CI
- Brand Name: FloPlast
Features & benefits
- FloPlast 20 year colour and performance guarantee.
- Manufactured in the UK from durable, lightweight recyclable PVCu.
- Zero waste to landfill from the manufacturing processes.
- Recyclable packaging.
- This system is compatible with most plastic systems manufactured to BS EN 12200.
- Leave a 10mm gap between the end of the pipe and the bottom of the pipe socket to allow for expansion. Fix with 176279 pipe clip over the joint. Use two 12 gauge x 50mm Cast Iron Style fixings
- Can be used on grade 1 listed buildings
- RAL Colour Cast Iron Black 9055
- Manufactured to BS EN 12200
- Easy to install