FloPlast MiniFlo Downpipe - Brown 50mm x 2m
Product code: 430125
2 for £12
£3.23 per M
2 for £12
Offer price equivalent to £6 per item
Currently in Stock
Next day available
The 50mm x 2m brown MiniFlo downpipe length is used to remove rainwater from the gutter to a drain via an outlet. A smaller profile based on the original Round Line system, it is an ideal solution for garages, sheds, summer houses and most garden buildings.
- Diameter: 50 mm
- Length: 2000 mm
- Material: PVCu
- Colour: Brown
- Pack Quantity: 1
- Type: Downpipes
- Manufacturer Model No: RPM2Br
- Brand Name: FloPlast
Features & benefits
- FloPlast 10 year colour and performance guarantee.
- Manufactured in the UK from durable, lightweight recyclable PVCu.
- Zero waste to landfill from the manufacturing processes.
- Recyclable packaging.
- This system is not compatible with other systems in the market place.
- Easy to handle 2.m lengths that can be easily cut to size using a fine toothed saw.
- The MiniFlo 50mm downpipe should be supported at all joints using 430127 round pipe clips. Spacing of pipe clips should be no more than 1.8m apart.
- RAL Colour Mahogany/Van Dyke Brown 8016
- Manufactured BS EN 12200
- Easy to install