Hippo Bag Midi
Hourly delivery - £9.95
Hourly delivery on 7,000 lines.
Order by 5pm Monday - Saturday to receive your items on the same day in a time slot of your choice.
We deliver 6 days per week.
Next day delivery - from FREE
Next day delivery.
FREE over £75
Order by 5pm to receive your items the next day.
We deliver Monday - Saturday, between 7am and 6pm.
The HIPPOBAG is a convenient and cost-effective alternative to a skip, an ideal solution for the hassle-free disposal of household, DIY, trade and garden waste. No need to take your waste to the local tip or dump - The bag can be collected by HIPPO from your home.View product details
- 900 mm
- 900 mm
- 1 kg
- Weight Capacity:
- 1 ton
- Midi Bag
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- 24/7 collection service is booked through HIPPO collection contact centre at 0333 999 0 999 or at http://www.hippowaste.co.uk/book-a-collection/ and paid for separately at £ 112.99 for the Midi bag
- If you need to place your HIPPOBAG on a public highway, pavement or verge you may need to obtain permission from your local authority
- Please make sure there is height clearance to allow a lorry access to lift the bag up upon collection
- Bag is supplied flat packed and with no time limit on use or collection meaning customers can store conveniently until the need arises
- Plasterboard accepted as long as it's clean and segregated into its own Hippobag
- Over 95% of the waste is recycled therefore customers can rest assured that their waste is disposed of legally and in the most environmentally friendly way possible
- Purpose built collection vehicles mean that we can access bags on driveways, over a fence or anywhere within 4 metres of the road and the customer doesn't even have to be there for collection
- The Midibag was designed for heavy and inert waste such as garden or building waste. As the smallest size in the Hippobag range this is ideal for most DIY and trade projects.
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Please select your preferred delivery option at checkout.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.