Werner 8.54m Extensionplus Aluminium 4 way Combination Ladder
The Werner ExtensionPLUS™ X4 3.51m closed length Combination Ladder features box section stiles that are designed to ensure the ladder is lightweight but strong. With slip-resistant D shaped rungs and manual thumb operated locking catches to prevent sections separating, This ladder is ideal for use in a trade environment. With 3 sections, this product can be used in stepladder, freestanding extension ladder, stairwell ladder or extension ladder mode. Approved to the new EN131 standard for Professional Use.View product details
- Maximum Load:
- 150 kg
- Maximum Reach Height:
- 4.3 m
- Maximum Height:
- 8.54 m
- Closed Height:
- 3.52 m
- Number of Combinations:
- 27.65 kg
- 0.48 m
- Combination Ladders
- Years Guaranteed:
- Standards Met:
- Certifications Met:
- EN131-1:2015, EN131-2:2010+A2:2017, EN131-3:2018
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Combines a large stepladder, extension ladder, stairwell ladder and freestanding extension ladder all in one product
- Box section stiles for strength and rigidity
- Stile profiles designed to ensure lightest weight (light, but strong)
- Manual Thumb operated locking catches to prevent the sections separating, both in use and when being stored
- Opening restraint for increased safety
- Slip-resistant D shaped rungs and feet for comfort and security
- Stabiliser bar for increased stability
- Approved to the latest EN131 Standard
- For Professional Use
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Our Standard delivery service is available for all products that aren’t classed as Big & Bulky or Supplier Delivered. Our standard products can be delivered the next working day, subject to availability.
When will you deliver?
This depends on when you place your order:
- If you order by 5pm Monday to Thursday, we’ll deliver the next day.
- If you order by 5pm on Friday, we’ll deliver the following Monday.
- If you order between 5pm on Friday and 5pm on Sunday, we’ll deliver the following Tuesday.
We normally deliver between 7am and 6pm. You can request a morning delivery (7.00am to 1pm) for an extra £5. If you need a more specific time slot, you can choose our Hourly Delivery service for eligible orders.
Can you deliver on Saturdays?
Yes, if you order by 5pm on Friday.
Where do you deliver to?
Our Standard delivery service covers most of the UK mainland (Great Britain). We don’t cover certain remote locations, any other offshore locations or Northern Ireland. Please note that some postcode areas aren’t eligible for next day or Saturday deliveries.
If your parcel measures no more than 35 x 25 x 25 cm and weighs no more than 3kg you will qualify for our Small Parcel delivery service, at a cost of £2.95.
How much will it cost?
Orders Up to £75.00
Small Parcel delivery: £2.95
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
Orders Over £75.00
Small Parcel delivery: £2.95
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.