Wickes Skipton Clear Pine 4 Panel Internal Fire Door
Product code: 9000152497
- Height: 1981 mm
- Thickness: 44 mm
- Door Height Imperial: 6 ft 6 in
- Door Thickness Imperial: 1 3/4 in
- Door Width Imperial: 2 ft 6 in
- Weight: 30 kg
- Material: Clear Pine
- Colour: Natural
- Style: 4 Panel
- Finish: Untreated
- Fire Rating: 30 min
- Opening Direction: Reversible
- Trimmable: Up to 3 mm
- Glazing Type: Unglazed
- Range: Skipton
- Certifications Met: FSC®
- Standards Met: BS 476
- Brand Name: Wickes
Features & benefits
- Wide mid-rail and stiles add to the overall appearance of this traditional clear pine four-panel fire door.
- Mixed material construction using fire proof materials, solid and laminated timbers.
- Engineered construction for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting than traditional timber doors.
- FSC certified
- Rated to a minimum fire resistance of 30 minutes, and meet the requirements of BS 476. Our self-adhesive intumescent strips need to be attached onto the door or frame. Sold separately, product code 208572
- The door may be trimmed by up to 3mm in height and 3mm in width. Any reductions must be removed equally from each edge.
- Door requires finishing using water based paint, stain or varnish. These doors are not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, wax or polish
- This is a natural timber product and variations in texture, colour and grain may be apparent
- Standard, bi-fold and glazed doors are also available in this range
- Door furniture is sold separately