Wickes Stirling White Grained Moulded 4 Panel Internal Fire Door - 1981mm x 838mm
Stirling grained moulded fire doors feature a four-panel grain effect design that gives a welcoming, traditional appearance. These fire doors are rated to a minimum fire resistance of 30 minutes and British Standard BS 476.View product details
- 1981 mm x 838 mm x 44 mm
- 1981 mm
- 44 mm
- 838 mm
- Door Height Imperial:
- 6 ft 6 in
- Door Thickness Imperial:
- 1 3/4 in
- Door Width Imperial:
- 2 ft 9 in
- 34.20 kg
- 4 Panel
- Fire Rating:
- 30 min
- Opening Direction:
- Up to 5 mm
- Solid Core
- Glazing Type:
- Certifications Met:
- Bs476 Part 22
- Standards Met:
- Part B, Part E, Part M
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Mixed material construction using timber, real wood veneers and man-made materials
- Moulded panel doors are highly durable and more resistant to warping, twisting and splitting than solid wood doors
- Primed and ready to paint
- Not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, stain, varnish, wax or polish
- This door is supplied primed and ready to paint. It is not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, varnish, wax or polish
- The door may be trimmed by up to 5 mm in height and 3 mm in width - any reductions must be removed equally from each edge
- Self-adhesive intumescent strips need to be attached to the door or frame - sold separately
- Door furniture is sold separately
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our 'standard' products are available for next-day delivery (depending on your location and when you place your order).
Wickes delivers 'standard' (non-Big & Bulky) products to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses, and to The Isle of Wight. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Where our next-day delivery service is available, it applies to 'standard' products that are ordered Monday – Thursday before 6pm.
For orders placed on a Friday before 6pm, we will try to deliver 'standard' products the following Monday.
For orders placed between 6pm on a Friday and 6pm on a Sunday, we will try to deliver 'standard' products the following Tuesday.
How much will it cost?
Orders Up to £75.00
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
Orders Over £75.00
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Unfortunately this product is not currently available to Click & Collect. Visit our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.