With you every step of the way...
We want to make designing, ordering and installing your new kitchen as simple as possible. By following these 10 steps you can be enjoying your new kitchen, hassle free, and in no time at all.
- Receive a free home visit
- Your Design Consultant will visit you at home to discuss your ideas on how to make your best use of your space, as well as measure up precisely.
- See your new kitchen in 3D
- We'll arrange a meeting in store to reveal your tailor-made 3D kitchen design and demonstrate your chosen products.
- Place your order
- Once you decide to buy, we can take you through our flexible payment options.
- Meet your installer
- Your installer will visit to do a technical installation survey and double check everything is in order. If you choose your own installer, we'll meet with them to ensure things run smoothly.
- Agree your delivery date
- We'll arrange delivery and schedule your kitchen installation (if you've chosen our Wickes installation service).
- Be prepared
- When your kitchen arrives, it could take up a lot of space so make sure you have cleared enough room to store it. You'll also need to empty out your old kitchen and set yourself up with a temporary one in another room.
- Watch your kitchen transform
- Now the exciting bit! We'll remove your old kitchen and dispose of it in an environmentally friendly way, then start installing your new kitchen.
- Enjoy your new kitchen
- Once your kitchen has been installed, we'll contact you to check you're happy with everything.
Free design appointment
Our design consultants will discuss your ideas and bring them to life with a 3D plan.Book a FREE Design Appointment
Inspired by latest trends, fuel your vision with our wide range of kitchen styles and ideas.Browse our gallery
Try out different styles and trends virtually. Use our visualiser - and your imagination - to create your perfect kitchen.Start creating