Wickes Burman Slimline Finished Bi-fold Door White 7ft Wide
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
Robust folding patio doors designed and constructed for long-lasting efficiency and good looksView product details
- 1987 mm
- 54 mm
- Frame Depth:
- 123 mm
- Frame Height:
- 2090 mm
- Frame Width:
- 2090 mm
- 151 kg
- Fully Glazed
- Number of Doors:
- Opening Direction:
- Glazing Type:
- Clear Double Glazed
- Frame & Hardware
- Heat Loss U Value:
- 1.5 W/m2K
- Years Guaranteed:
- Certifications Met:
- FSC® Certified
- Standards Met:
- BS EN 12150 IC2. BS EN 12600. Part L
Features & benefits
- Constructed from FSC certified engineered wood core. Design includes a unique engineered wood core and aluminium sub-sill for effective drainage
- These doors are extra thick (54mm) for additional stability and insulation. Slimmer stiles and rails for better sight lines and more glass area for better light penetration
- Top hung system with rollers in the top track to avoid clogging in the bottom track
- Robust 24mm double-glazed toughened and tempered safety glass is argon filled
- Supplied with an advanced 3-coat White finish with improved UV protection for long-lasting good looks and enhanced durability
- Doors are supplied with virtually all components pre-machined for easy assembly and quick installation of hardware and locks. Enhanced security 3 point Vectis high security lock with Jumbo hooks
- Top-hung roller system ensures an easy and smooth folding action - requires a lintel to hold the weight of the set
- Reversible fitting for left or right-hand opening
- Folding door set includes doors, frame, sill, folding hardware, tracks, locks, handles, frame fixings, magnetic catches, lintel fixings and easy-to-follow fitting and assembly instructions
- 6ft, 8ft, 10ft & 12ft sets also available.
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.