Onduline 3mm Green Corrugated Bitumen Sheet 950 x 2000mm
£8.95 per SQM
Standard delivery from FREE
Up to £75
- Next day delivery: £7.95
- Next day AM delivery: £12.95
- Saturday delivery: £12.95
£75 and over
- Next day delivery: FREE
- Next day AM delivery: £5
- Saturday delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods
FREE Click & Collect from store within 1 hour
Click & Collect is a free service. You can order online, then collect it from your local store.
Orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30 on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123.
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page
The professional quality Onduline bituminous roofing system provides proven durability and weathering characteristics with excellent colour retention properties.
- 38 mm
- 3 mm
- 2000 mm
- 3 mm
- 950 mm
- 38 mm
- 3 mm
- 2000 mm
- 3 mm
- 950 mm
- 6.40 kg
- UV Protected:
- Pack Quantity:
- Years Guaranteed:
- Certifications Met:
- CEN 534, EN 14964, ISO 9001 and ISO14001
- Corrugated Sheet
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Professional quality sheet manufactured in conformity to CEN: 534:2010 and BBA certification 87/1823
- Bitumen corrugated sheet system is ideal for roofing garages, carports, sheds and other outdoor structures
- Excellent colour retention properties due to unique colour impregnation process
- Easy to handle, cut, shape and fix
- Resin impregnated sheet surface guaranteeing high performance weathering and UV protection
- Wickes is the only DIY retailer currently selling this professional quality BBA approved Onduline roofing system
- Withstands wind speeds of up to 120mph (192kph)
- 15 Years Weathering Guarantee- see Technical Data Sheet for details
- Coverage: Roof slopes 15 degrees and greater: 1.56m2, Roof slopes 10 to 15 degrees: 1:53m2, Roof slopes 15 degrees and LESS: 1:29m2
- Corrugation size is (nominally) 38mm high and 95mm wide (10 corrugations per sheet)
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Our Standard delivery service is available for all products that aren’t classed as Big & Bulky or Supplier Delivered. Our standard products can be delivered the next working day, subject to availability.
When will you deliver?
This depends on when you place your order:
- If you order by 5pm Monday to Thursday, we’ll deliver the next day.
- If you order by 5pm on Friday, we’ll deliver the following Monday.
- If you order between 5pm on Friday and 5pm on Sunday, we’ll deliver the following Tuesday.
We normally deliver between 7am and 6pm. You can request a morning delivery (7.00am to 1pm) for an extra £5. If you need a more specific time slot, you can choose our Hourly Delivery service for eligible orders.
Can you deliver on Saturdays?
Yes, if you order by 5pm on Friday.
Where do you deliver to?
Our Standard delivery service covers most of the UK mainland (Great Britain). We don’t cover certain remote locations, any other offshore locations or Northern Ireland. Please note that some postcode areas aren’t eligible for next day or Saturday deliveries.
How much will it cost?
Orders Up to £75.00
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
Orders Over £75.00
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
When collecting your order, you will need to bring photographic ID. If you pay with PayPal, your order cannot be collected by a third party.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.