- If you have a bit of a drop off from your deck to your garden, use your leftover boards to build a step or two between them.
- They provide a seamless extension of your decking and can be easily built and added on.
Decking privacy screen
- Another extension of your decking, a privacy screen can be created using your leftover boards, some fence posts and flat-bottomed brackets.
- An ideal solution when your garden is overlooked by nearby houses.
- You can easily turn your spare decking boards into some garden shelves, either freestanding or wall-mounted.
- They provide the perfect place to store potted plants and other outdoor decorations.
- Or they’d be ideal for a shed or garage, where some extra storage space is always welcome.
- They can be turned into planters of any shape and size with minimal fuss.
- From full beds to wall-mounted window boxes and container planters, there are lots of options to explore. It’s the perfect way to brighten up your garden.
- Pair a board or two with some breeze blocks for a quick and affordable garden furniture solution that’s both decorative and practical.
- Create the perfect spot to sit on spring mornings and summer evenings.
- Why not try using decking boards to create your own garden bar.
- We have created a step by step guide and a design, that will enable you to build your very own personal pub in the comfort of your own garden.