- Evoke a classic aesthetic that makes a big impact with vibrant colours and cleanly defined lines, with multiple colours packed into a compact space.
- Make the concept your own, with the ability to customise your design for a bespoke finish.
- Pick your colours based on the room you’re painting in - brighten up playrooms and add a splash of colour to your lounge, or try soothing colours in your bedroom to create a relaxing environment.
- Combine colours with a seamless blending style that brings them together with a stunning gradient effect.
- A slightly imperfect flow helps to achieve a look that’s more organic and natural.
- It can be as simple or as complex as you like, with the option to combine multiple colours or hues, or strip it back to just one colour.
- Move away from cool greys and keep things cosy with warmer neutral tones that bring a sense of comfort.
- They provide the perfect base for accenting with colour highlights, whether it’s in the form of painted skirting boards or furnishings around your room.
- It gives you more freedom when it comes to other aspects of decorating, so you can avoid too many clashing colours.
- Create an environment that surrounds with a serene, natural feeling using various shades of green.
- It adds elements of the natural world to your interior, bringing calming qualities to the room while breathing new life into it.