FloPlast 68mm Cast Iron Style Round Line Downpipe Offset Bend 92.5° - Black
Product code: 176326
The 68mm x 92.5° black Cast Iron Style downpipe offset bend is used for making a 92.5° swan neck/offset from the downpipe outlet to the wall. The system offers good flow capacity when removing rainwater from your roof, suitable for new builds, house refurbishments, conservatories and extensions.
- Depth: 145 mm
- Diameter: 68 mm
- Height: 128 mm
- Width: 128 mm
- Material: PVCu
- Colour: Black
- Pack Quantity: 1
- Years Guaranteed: 10
- Type: Elbows
- Manufacturer Model No: RB8CI
- Brand Name: FloPlast
Features & benefits
- FloPlast 20 year colour and performance guarantee.
- Manufactured in the UK from durable, lightweight recyclable PVCu.
- Zero waste to landfill from the manufacturing processes.
- Recyclable packaging.
- This system is compatible with most plastic systems manufactured to BS EN 12200
- The lower end of the swan neck/offset should be secured with a 176279 pipe clip. The pipe clip should be located on the joint between the offset bend and downpipe, using two 12 gauge x 50mm Cast Iron Style fixings.
- Can be used on grade 1 listed buildings
- RAL Colour Cast Iron Black 9055
- Manufactured to BS EN 12200
- Easy to install