CT1 – The Snag List Eliminator
The number 1 sealant and adhesive. British design, British made with British technology. The ultimate development in bonding and sealing, based on unique TRIBRID® technology.
Why choose CT1?
- CT1 replaces mastic, wood, and PU adhesives, silicone, sanitary, acrylic, and butyl rubber sealants in just one product
- No solvents, so will not shrink or crack
- Norwegian Asthma and Allergy Associations accreditation
- Can be used in adverse weather conditions
- Elongation 350%
The benefits of CT1
- Bonds brick to stone, can bond most substrates
- Can be used on PVC and glass
- Can be painted over, and structured
- Can be used as a filler
- Fully cured can withstand temps of -40ºC
- Very high tensile resistance and bond of 2.9 N/mm²
The product range
CT1 is the only product in the market with TRIBRID® technology, making it 360% stronger than a traditional Hybrid Polymer. With TRIBRID® technology, it is scientifically proven to have excellent colour retention.