Part of the world’s largest producer of outdoor power products, Flymo's success is brought about by their determination to make the lives of gardeners easier. The British invention of the hovercraft was the inspiration to invent a flying lawnmower. A lawn mower floating on a cushion of air - Flymo, for short – a brilliant idea in 1964, and a brilliant idea today! The idea ‘took off’ and the company have been building lawnmowers in its UK factory ever since.
Flymo offer the most comprehensive range of mowers and accessories in the world. With models ranging from hover and wheeled varieties, and petrol and electric, Flymo have a mower to suit your needs.
Quality materials and construction is key to Flymo's success, giving customers assurance of years of trouble free service.
- Large 36cm cutting width for medium lawn types
- Powerful 1500 watt motor delivers high performance
- 5 cutting heights from 25mm to 65mm
- Easy to use hover lawnmower that floats on a cushion of air
- 1300 W motor with 4 cutting heights 10 - 30 mm
- Easily folds away for neat and tidy storage
Day or night, rain or shine, the Flymo robotic lawnmower cuts the grass so you don't have to. Mowing a lawn area of up to 400m2 it automatically recharges itself. Working by mowing in a random pattern, so that all parts are covered, whatever your garden shape.
Flymo knows that no two gardens are the same. That's why they offer a wide choice of grass trimmers and hedge cutters, with a variety of innovative features letting you find the perfect trimmer for your individual needs.
- Ideal for trimming around trees and hedges
- Easy grip handle for comfortable use
- Powered by a 230 W motor
- Suitable for trimming and edging various sized gardens
- Lengthy 10m cable to avoid the need for an extension lead
- Plant guard up for normal trimming near plants