A message from Wickes (COVID19)
The safety of our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve is paramount. We are making decisions daily to ensure we protect everyone during this period.
We are pleased to continue to be able to offer a home delivery option for our customers.
As these are particularly busy periods for us, availability may at times be limited so please bear with us.
We are currently experiencing particularly high volume of demand and are unlikely to have availability for Next Day delivery on most lines and locations.
Click and Collect
Click and Collect orders can be placed from 6am to 3pm Monday - Saturday, from a more limited range. Please wait for confirmation that your order is ready before visiting the store.
Click and Collect orders cannot currently be placed on Sundays and our stores are closed on Sunday for Click and Collect collections. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
As our stores are seeing significant demand, there may be periods of the day where orders cannot be placed for Click and Collect.
Orders can be collected from your local store in line with their opening hours.
Please refer to your local store's opening hours for collection times.
We are operating a contactless Click and Collect service for our customers which will be operated outside of our stores:
- You will be able to collect your order at the front entrance to our stores - please ensure you have received your confirmation email or text to say your order is ready and bring your order reference with you when you collect your order
- A colleague will meet you and provide your order, ensuring that social distancing rules are adhered to
- If you need help loading the order into your car, a colleague will be happy to help but we will require you to return to your vehicle or remain 2 metres distant
Our customer service team are open:
- Monday - Saturday: 08.00 - 17.00
- Sunday: 10.00 - 17.00
- Please contact us via email: email@example.com
In order to adhere to the current government guidelines regarding safe social distancing, we have had to temporarily suspend our upcoming Showroom deliveries and installations. All customers affected are being contacted directly and orders will be rescheduled as soon as possible.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Do continue to check this page for our latest updates.
In the meantime, thank you for shopping with us.
Very best regards,