Bwt WS355 Standard Water Softener
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
Compact, technically advanced water softener with digital control system. Designed and developed for UK homes and standard flow plumbing systems. For high flow systems a 22mm fitting kit is required.View product details
- 480 mm
- 602 mm
- 270 mm
- 25 kg
- Flow Rate:
- 10 Min / Service 25 / 30 Peak (l/m)
- Years Guaranteed:
- Water Softeners
- Manufacturer Model No:
- WS 355
- Brand Name:
- Range Description:
- BWT WS Range
- Made To Order:
Features & benefits
- Advanced electronic control system for efficient operation
- Rotary valve for maximum reliability
- Manufactured with strong, robust materials for durability
- 2 years on site labour and 5 years parts warranty as standard
- Low voltage transformer can simply be plugged into a close by an electrical socket
- Built & tested to BS EN 14745 and WRAS approved
- Compliant with Part G of the Building Regulations
- 15 mm Fitting kit included as Standard
- At a glance, "capacity remaining indicator" helping to provide a continuous supply of softened water
- Memory backup facility allows the AMECS to restore all key settings held in its memory after a temporary power supply failure, (for up to 72 hours), as well as a low salt alarm.
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.