Garador Beaumont White Frameless Retractable Garage Door - 2134 x 1981mm
Product code: 165832
The Garador Up & Over Beaumont Garage Door in White are constructed around a galvanised steel box-section chassis, providing a boundary structure around which to build the door. Garage Doors are manufactured with two galvanised steel braces which are spot welded to the inside, reinforcing the door leaf and ensuring a rigid door panel. Manufactured from high-grade galvanised steel, the closed “box section” chassis helps to ensure a strong and stable door construction. Frameless garage doors do not include a frame.
- Height: 1981 mm
- Width: 2134 mm
- Door Height Imperial: 6' 6''
- Door Width Imperial: 7' 0''
- Weight: 47 kg
- Operation: Retractable frameless
- Material: Galvanised steel
- Finish: White
- Range: Beaumont retractable
- Includes: Fixing kit
- Years Guaranteed: 2
- Type: Retractable garage doors
- Brand Name: Garador
Features & benefits
- An Up & Over Garage Door with retractable lifting gear opens along horizontal tracks that run back into the garage. Retractable Doors are suitable for Automation
- Retractable Doors have a simple two-point locking system situated at the bottom corners of the door. The unique rotary latch locks are robust, long-lasting and securely engaged by the locking rods when the door is closed
- Solid steel pivot arms and tension springs help to lift and lower the door gently. If one of the springs breaks after many years of use, the triple spring system ensures that the other intact springs will continue to support the door. Black plastic covers for the pivot arms provide trap protection to reduce the risk of injury
- A small 45mm plastic wheel sits inside the guide rails which run back into the garage. These ensure the door runs in a consistent, linear motion and prevents the door from de-railing
- A small indent in the guide rail at the back of the door provides a secure parking position. This prevents the door from rolling forward and closing in an uncontrolled manner
- Retractable Doors are manufactured with two galvanised steel braces which are spot welded to the inside, reinforcing the door leaf and ensuring a rigid door panel
- Constructed from an White steel panel, which includes a black handle, all locks and fixings to fit to a timber frame