Makita DSP600ZJ Twin 36V 165mm Brushless Cordless Plunge Saw - Bare
Product code: 236724
The Makita DSP600 36V LXT Brushless 165mm (6-1/2”) Plunge Circular Saw delivers precise and more accurate cutting. The saw produces accurate cuts with minimal tear-out. The saw combines a powerful Makita-built brushless motor powered by two 18V LXT Li-Ion batteries with Automatic Torque Drive Technology (ADT) Technology, which adjusts cutting speed and torque during the cut for optimum performance. (batteries and charger not supplied).
- Blade Diameter: 165 mm
- Bore Size: 20 mm
- Weight: 6.80 kg
- Maximum Cut at 90 Degrees: 56 mm
- Maximum Cut in Wood: 56 mm
- Maximum Cut at 45 Degrees: 40 mm
- Power Type: Cordless
- Battery Type: Li-Ion
- No Load Speed: 2500 - 6300 rpm
- Brushless: Yes
- Noise K Factor: 3 dB(A)
- Noise Sound Power: 103 dB(A)
- Noise Sound Pressure: 92 dB(A)
- Voltage: Twin 18 V
- Case: Yes
- Includes: TCT saw blade, hex wrench & MacPak carry case
- Type: Plunge saws
- Years Guaranteed: 1
- Manufacturer Model No: DSP600ZJ
- Brand Name: Makita
Features & benefits
- The 165mm blade gives an impressive 56mm depth of plunge cutting capaciy at 90 degree. 38mm at 48 degrees
- When used with a Guide Rail the machine can lock on to give perfect cuts in board, worktops of for grove work.
- Bevel cutting from -1 to 48 degrees with positive stops at popular angles.
- Accurate depth stopper for splinter free cutting.
- ADT - Automatic Torque Drive: Automatically changes the cutting speed according to the load.
- Electric brake, variable speed control dial & soft start.
- For the compatible battery and charger please see SKUs 236704 and 236705
- Years Guaranteed: 1 (Register online within 30 days of purchase for additional FREE 2 years)